So you knew it be brought up at some point..

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Sure we lost to the Lions but at least we still have Superbowl wins. :D
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

jackal
Strong Safety

Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Post by jackal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:53 pm

have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:55 pm

jackal wrote:have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:
I've heard that one before!
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Jordysghost wrote: I've heard that one before!
On the frozen "Turdra" errr Tundra, the mighty Puke lose to the lowly Lions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Purple bruise wrote: On the frozen "Turdra" errr Tundra, the mighty Puke lose to the lowly Lions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yea nice one, ill just remember my team triumphantly holding the Lombardi high above there head and cry myself to sleep. :mrgreen:
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm

ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:
0 x

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Purple bruise wrote:ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:
Lmao a Vikings fan just told me 'Your in for more heartbreak'.

Comon man, even you know whats wrong with that. :wink: I have the utmost respect for your fanbase, but dude.. :point:
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Jordysghost wrote: Lmao a Vikings fan just told me 'Your in for more heartbreak'.

Comon man, even you know whats wrong with that. :wink: I have the utmost respect for your fanbase, but dude.. :point:
I have never seen anyone spend 1/1000th as much time as you do on a Viking message board, throwing out your digs and constantly reminding everyone about YOUR Super Bowl trophies :roll:
Do you even have a life :confused: :confused: :nono:
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Purple bruise wrote: I have never seen anyone spend 1/1000th as much time as you do on a Viking message board, throwing out your digs and constantly reminding everyone about YOUR Super Bowl trophies :roll:
Do you even have a life :confused: :confused: :nono:
This is litterally the first time ive brought up SuperBowl wins, even in the smack forum.

What are you talking about? I post here less regularly then a decent amount of other posters here, do they 'not have lives'? Weak statement that is usually brought up when one has nothing substantial to say.
0 x