Packers acting like Seahawks

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Packers acting like Seahawks

Post by jackal » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 am

Well yesterday Peppers grab the ball after a touchdown and threw it across the end zone
so Peppers had to run to give it to young boy..nice

B.J. Raji shoved Clinton Dix in the chest and had to be pushed apart.

Rodgers after throwing a pick then threw his tablet on the ground...

Yeah there the class of the NFL all right...Minute they have some problems
they act like D bags and throw hissy fits
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Packers acting like Seahawk's

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:48 pm

jackal wrote:Well yesterday Peppers grab the ball after a touchdown and threw it across the end zone
so Peppers had to run to give it to young boy..nice

B.J. Raji shoved Clinton Dix in the chest and had to be pushed apart.

Rodgers after throwing a pick then threw his tablet on the ground...

Yeah there the class of the NFL all right...Minute they have some problems
they act like D bags and throw hissy fits
Oh man, dont even go there, didn't the Vikings lead to NFL in arrests last decade? Was Peppers throwing the ball out of the endzone REALLY any worse then Moss pretending to wipe his #### on the opposing teams goalpost?

Like im not trying to be confrontational, but seriously?

Also, while I concur that Raji and HaHa were acting like dooshes, it hardly happens 'the minute we have some problems', its not like we haven't lost games before, and yet that #### fit on the sideline was something to behold and quite surprising to see.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Hey I am just stating facts... all of this happened Sunday ...

Green Bay like to play this little town owned team G rated theme stuff.

The fact is the team has a lot babies on it that throw fits and act like D bags....

Green Bay might have had that for real; at some point, but as last weeks video's
and interactions show. You team physically fought on the sideline. Stole a ball
from another player, and threw it across the end zone. Cam, who I don't care for
personally, at least made a kid happy. Rodgers who got a reality check; threw, I believe
the NFL's computer on the ground. Maybe you should man up.. and admit your wrong
and your team played poorly, and acted like spoiled children. How you act in adversity
and bad times, says far more about who you are; than when everything is going your
way. Anyone be happy in good times, a person of character admits failure and then
works hard to change the details for the next situation.

Maybe the packer primary color is yellow because of short buses..i.e. the players
can easily find transport after their thrashing and baby fit throwing... :bowdown:

Nothing personal.. Vikings fans have wanted a Sunday like that for a while
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:56 am

Jordysghost wrote:
Oh man, dont even go there, didn't the Vikings lead to NFL in arrests last decade? Was Peppers throwing the ball out of the endzone REALLY any worse then Moss pretending to wipe his #### on the opposing teams goalpost?

Like im not trying to be confrontational, but seriously?

Also, while I concur that Raji and HaHa were acting like dooshes, it hardly happens 'the minute we have some problems', its not like we haven't lost games before, and yet that #### fit on the sideline was something to behold and quite surprising to see.
Well, Moss was "mooning". And he was just getting back at Packer fans for mooning the team bus after the games. I actually thought it was funny. But then I knew who he was mocking in the first place.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 am

Jordysghost wrote:Oh man, dont even go there, didn't the Vikings lead to NFL in arrests last decade? Was Peppers throwing the ball out of the endzone REALLY any worse then Moss pretending to wipe his #### on the opposing teams goalpost?
Are people seriously still upset about that? How do they get out of bed in the morning to face this big, bad scary world?! Wow.

I didn't see the Packers drama on the sideline, but I did see Peppers' jerk move. I don't get it. Supposedly he didn't know Cam always gives the ball to a little kid after a score? Does he live under a rock or...? Too weird.
Raptorman wrote:Well, Moss was "mooning". And he was just getting back at Packer fans for mooning the team bus after the games. I actually thought it was funny. But then I knew who he was mocking in the first place.
It was funny. Still is. :D Most celebrations are.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 pm

jackal wrote:Hey I am just stating facts... all of this happened Sunday ...

Green Bay like to play this little town owned team G rated theme stuff.

The fact is the team has a lot babies on it that throw fits and act like D bags....

Green Bay might have had that for real; at some point, but as last weeks video's
and interactions show. You team physically fought on the sideline. Stole a ball
from another player, and threw it across the end zone. Cam, who I don't care for
personally, at least made a kid happy. Rodgers who got a reality check; threw, I believe
the NFL's computer on the ground. Maybe you should man up.. and admit your wrong
and your team played poorly, and acted like spoiled children. How you act in adversity
and bad times, says far more about who you are; than when everything is going your
way. Anyone be happy in good times, a person of character admits failure and then
works hard to change the details for the next situation.

Maybe the packer primary color is yellow because of short buses..i.e. the players
can easily find transport after their thrashing and baby fit throwing... :bowdown:

Nothing personal.. Vikings fans have wanted a Sunday like that for a while
When did ever deny that we played poorly? Outeide of the last 8 minutes that was the worse game ive seen us play since 2012.

You literally ignored pretty much my entire post, yes I didn't like BJ and HaHa getting into it on the sideline, does that make fighting on the sideline a Packers thing like you are trying to spin it? Nope, because that is the first time ive ever seen that.

I just.. don't really see how knocking the ball away is worse then mooning the fans.. at all.

What 'reality check' did Rodgers get? You think weve never lost a game before?

Of course we like to play up a small town angle, this is the smallest city with a proffessional team in all of sports, why wouldn't we? Yea, so because BJ and HaHa got into an argument, we have 'alot of babies who get mad when things aren't going our way.' :roll:

You can cut you preaching about how you respond to adversity speech, I've seen my team handle adversity and thrive many, many a time, and this year I anticipate it will be no different.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Funkytown wrote: Are people seriously still upset about that? How do they get out of bed in the morning to face this big, bad scary world?! Wow.

I didn't see the Packers drama on the sideline, but I did see Peppers' jerk move. I don't get it. Supposedly he didn't know Cam always gives the ball to a little kid after a score? Does he live under a rock or...? Too weird.
It was funny. Still is. :D Most celebrations are.
Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television? (Well, outside of the whole walking off the field on his own team incident) I only brought it up because I fail to see how Pep throwing the ball is any worse then that.

As to the whole Cam giving the ball to a kid after every score, well even I didn't know that, I don't see why Pep would be expected too. In literally the same exact post you both give me a hyperbolic snark over condemning Randy's actions, and then complain about Peppers actions, does that make any sense at all?
Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Raptorman wrote: Well, Moss was "mooning". And he was just getting back at Packer fans for mooning the team bus after the games. I actually thought it was funny. But then I knew who he was mocking in the first place.
Yes because players acting like fans would just be all swell, you might as well just score a TD and walk sideline to sideline flipping people off. :lol:
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:51 pm

As I said, I hardly believe that when you guys lead the decade in arrests last decade and got caught up in that loveboat scandal that you guys were so quick to vilify for your own team.
0 x

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Re: Packers acting like Seahawks

Post by DK Sweets » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Jordysghost wrote:
Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television?
More of this again? lol
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm

DK Sweets wrote:More of this again? lol
I do find it relevant to the discussion, though.
0 x

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by fiestavike » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Jordysghost wrote: Yes because players acting like fans would just be all swell, you might as well just score a TD and walk sideline to sideline flipping people off. :lol:
Totally agree with you Jordy.
0 x

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Jordysghost wrote: I do find it relevant to the discussion, though.
"Unprecedented".
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:06 pm

DK Sweets wrote:
Can you name another incident that occured that was even similar to that situation? Seriously asking, because I cant.

Scoring and making obscene gestures at opposing fans isn't real common in the world of nationally televised sports.
0 x

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Jordysghost wrote: Did you even read the thread, or just jump at the first chance to defend Moss being an unprecedented D bag on national television? (Well, outside of the whole walking off the field on his own team incident) I only brought it up because I fail to see how Pep throwing the ball is any worse then that.

As to the whole Cam giving the ball to a kid after every score, well even I didn't know that, I don't see why Pep would be expected too. In literally the same exact post you both give me a hyperbolic snark over condemning Randy's actions, and then complain about Peppers actions, does that make any sense at all?
How about because one of these happened the other day and the other...over a decade ago...? Move on! The Moss moon is irrelevant to this discussion. But you always gotta bring it up for some sort of justification or comparison?! Yeah, that was forever ago. Why does it even matter? It doesn't. This whole Peppers/Packers drama stuff isn't gonna matter beyond next weekend either. See how that works? Let. It. Go.
0 x